1. Information Collection and Use
Private Jet – Antropoti respects and protects your privacy. Personal information will be used to implement the required services, as well as providing notices and information related to your travel or other services. Benefits will only information you voluntarily provide. We commit that we will not sell, share or give this information to a third party in a way that is not listed in this statement. Private Jet – Antropoti require information from our users at several different places.
Information we may hold about you may come from the following sources:
• Directly supplied by you on our websites
• Gained from enquiries about our products and services
• Provided by other companies who have your permission to share information about you
• IP address, identification number, online identifier, location data and other similar identifying information required for your devices to communicate with websites and applications on the internet
• When accessing our services through applications on websites operated by other organisations
To make a reservation or sent, the user pre-registration must be done by completing a registration form. During registration a user is looking for contact information (like name and e-mail addresses). This information is used to came in contact with the user when answering questions posed on our website and for ensuring the privacy of the user to control the status of reservations and enter or change data.
When booking accommodation, travel or other services offered, we will ask for personal information of reservation holder (such as name, address, phone number, etc.) and information about other users of services (such as name and date of birth of children). These data will be used solely for the implementation of services, delivery of documents and will be available to those involved in the implementation of services and service suppliers such as hotels and agents. Payment information (such as credit card number, etc.) are specially protected and will only be available to banks and credit card companies in order to authorize payment.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in the following ways:
• For personalised content, products, services, tailored and personalised recommendations.
• To monitor, improve, develop and protect our content, products and services, we work with our agents and business partners to ensure the highest standards across our brand.
• We may transfer your information to our data processors outside the UAE and the European Economic Area with appropriate measures and controls in place to protect your information.
Fraud Prevention and Credit
• For credit referencing and fraud prevention by organisations in which we hold a share of ownership and by external companies for use in credit decisions.
• For fraud detection and debt recovery purposes.
• We may transfer your information to our data processors outside the UAE and European Economic Area with appropriate measures and controls in place to protect your information. This information will be shared in accordance with appropriate data protection laws, regulations and regulatory guidance. In all instances, we will take into account the nature of the information we are transferring, and the level of protection provided by those processors.
• If fraud is identified through false or inaccurate information, the details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
• Our shared ownership group entities and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example when: checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities; managing credit and credit related accounts and facilities; recovering debt; checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance or other types of financial services; or checking details of job applications and employees.
• We and other trusted organisations may access and use information recorded by fraud prevention agencies globally.
• In the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes; and for the purpose of safeguarding someone’s vital interests, national security, responding to statutory obligations or requests from the courts and enforcement authorities.
4. Availability of Information
The collected demographic information will be available to our media partners, professionals and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information which is a possible identification of an individual. In order to provide special services can be combined with a third party. Only when a user signs up for these services, the third party will be available the names or other contact information necessary to provide these services. The third party is not permitted to use personal information except to provide these services.
These Internet sites contain links to other Internet sites. Please note that Private Jet – Antropoti shall not be responsible for respecting the privacy of these other Internet sites. Our customers are encouraged to read the privacy statements of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected on this site.
Contact information, such as your name and e-mail addresses, fashion will be requested in case the user wants to sign up for the newsletter. Newsletter is voluntary. Registered can always unsubscribe via the website or link contained in an e-mail message.
7. Special Offer
Occasionally you may receive information about products, services and special offers and newsletter. Respecting the privacy of our customers, we offer the possibility of refusing this type of information. Please check method of selecting these options.
8. Correction / Updating Personal Information
If the user’s personal data (such as zip code) or if a user no longer desires our service, it is possible to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data we possess. This can usually be done in the Internet via e-mail: email@example.com
9. Notification of Changes
Please ensure you notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to your information by contacting us online or by phone +385 91 157 87 27.
Any queries or comments about this privacy notice, or for requests of copies of the information we hold about you, amend or transfer your records, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contents of these pages are copyright © Private Jet – Antropoti Ltd.
You may download them to a local hard disk and print extracts from this website for your personal use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts and share them with others provided you do not do so for profit. However, reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. Unless otherwise stated, none of the content on this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into, or stored in, any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
To avoid doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission. You are, however, welcome to link to any page of this site from your own website. Notwithstanding the above, caching of this site is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of its business as provided for in the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. Any enquiries regarding this should be directed to email@example.com.
This website is a service of Private Jet – Antropoti Ltd. – these pages contain general information only. Private Jet – Antropoti makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about: any of the content of this website (including, without limitation the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website (“third party site”).
Private Jet – Antropoti does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site, nor will Private Jet – Antropoti have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising from any allegation that the content of a third party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity). Any enquiries regarding this should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.